Danish icons of sound and design Bang & Olufsen is delighted to unveil the third generation of the flagship wireless noise cancelling Beoplay H9 headphones.
The new Beoplay H9 comes with an over-ear style and is crafted in luxurious and light-weight materials. The headband is built up around a solid and lightweight aluminium frame covered with stitched cowhide leather, and underneath the soft lambskin coated ear cushion is adaptive memory foam that forms to the shape and curve of the ear for supreme comfort and breathability. New features for Beoplay H9 include:
• The Google Assistant – Simply press and hold the dedicated voice button to quickly enjoy entertainment, stay connected, get information and manage your day – all without glancing at your phone .
• Dedicated voice assistant button – You can also use the dedicated voice button to activate the default voice assistant on your device, e.g. Apple’s Siri.
• Increased playtime – due to a bigger built-in battery, you get up to 25 hours of playtime with Bluetooth and ANC turned on – 7 hours extra playtime from the previous model.
• New touch control details – the touch interface on the right earcup has new detailing that makes it even more intuitive to use.
• Enhanced comfort – Beoplay H9 has been updated with improved ear cushions and increased padding on the headband for better comfort.
• Personalised listening – Beoplay H9 allows for the user to fine tune the tonality and sound staging of music for different activities such as working out or commuting.
Beoplay H9 comes in the colours Matte Black and Argilla Bright, and is available online atwww.bang-olufsen.com/en, in Bang & Olufsen stores and selected retailers.
The Beoplay H9 retails for £449.