Finding Love, Online dating: is it good or bad?
We all want to find our soulmate one day. Movies have somehow given us this mentality that everyone has their match. And it is a matter of time before you actually are united. Some movies will show us that you have to do the search yourself.
Everyone needs a little bit of loving here and there. And technology has come to the rescue of the people. Online dating sites are now there at our disposal. Just like how you choose the best online gambling sites is the same way you can pick the online dating sites? Now the question lies on whether or not they are good or bad.
Advantages of online dating
- People have sent testimonies as to how they have met their soulmates online. And it is so beautiful that with some people they have even gotten married after having met online.
- It gives people an insight into the people that are out there. In fact, take it more like a practical lesson that you get to study people characters from different walks of life. Now you know what you want from people and the exact person that you are looking for.
- One of the most efficient ways to find your soulmate. You decide on the ideal person for you by just going through his/her profile.
- Online dating is like online casinos, as long as you have internet connection, you can sign up with any site and start mingling with other people.
Disadvantages of online dating
- One of the most frightening things is the fact that for all you know you might meet up with a psychopath. There is no way that people will tell you or write down that they are mentally challenged but you only discover when you see them.
- People pretend to have lives that they don’t have. People tend to have a double life especially online. Which is something that no one is looking for?