SIX SENSES ZIL PASYON IN THE SEYCHELLES, AVAILABLE FOR EXCLUSIVE USE
OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL PRIVACY FOR GUESTS LOOKING TO DISCONNECT FROM THE WORLD AND RECONNECT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Among the most beautiful and unspoiled of the 115-island nation that makes up the Seychelles, 652-acre Félicité Island is fringed by dramatic granite boulders and pristine, picture-perfect beaches. True to Six Senses’ heritage of creating out of this world guest experiences in places of incredible beauty, Six Senses Zil Pasyon, is no exception. Comprising just 28 one-bedroom and two two-bedroom spacious pool villas alongside two striking residences, the island offers exceptional seclusion nestled among the tropical landscape with uninterrupted ocean vistas from private decks and swimming pools.
Occupying just one third of the island’s land total, the rest is left to the bounteous nature and wildlife. Available for exclusive use of up to 20-guests, Six Senses Zil Pasyon is the perfect retreat for those looking for the utmost privacy and a place to disconnect from the world and reconnect with loved ones.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is located 30 miles (55 kilometers) northeast of Mahé International Airport and is accessible only by a scenic 20-minute private helicopter journey or an exhilarating one-hour boat trip on a private motor yacht. For private jets, landing permits are subject to government approval and are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain them.
HOW: Six Senses Zil Pasyon is available for exclusive use from EUR 330,000 (currently approx. £296,073). Price based on a group of up to 20 guests for a one-week stay. This rate is subject to government tax and a service charge and includes the following:
• One week stay at Six Senses Zil Pasyon for up to 20 guests (additional nights and guests may be added with supplements if more friends make the list!)
• Choice of villas and residences, which are assigned prior to arrival or on arrival subject to the guest’s preference
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, with menus created especially for the group
• Exclusive space, with no other guests on the island
• Full access to the island and resort facilities
The following activities are there for the taking (included once weekly):
• Blue water fishing
• Sunset close of the day cruise
• A guided Koko Island Sanctuary snorkeling
• Sustainable marine educational evenings
• An Eat With Six Senses chef’s table
• A sunset tasting of Billecarte Salmon Champagne and Provence Rosé with the team
* Please note that due to government social distancing, rules and regulations may apply to excursions on boats and may be limited to four people per boat. These regulations are subject to change without prior notice. It is also currently prohibited to visit any other islands in the Seychelles based on new government rules due to COVID-19. Please contact the resort for ongoing updates to government policy.